Training sessions are held weekends from 6.30am through May – September (subject to weather and not on race weekends).
All training announcements are posted weekly on the WA Sleddog Sports Association Group on Facebook. All the sessions held over the racing season will be at Gnangara Pine Plantation, directions are below.
To ensure you don’t miss out on training please arrive on time, late members will not be let into the training area.
What to bring to Training
- Dogs (to be on lead at all times)
- Water for your dog and yourself,
- A means to secure your dog. i.e. crate, stakeout line or car.
- Warm jackets and wet weather gear. We still run in the rain!
- Helmet and eye protection
- Bike or scooter if you have one
- Cutter, if you have one
- Lights – for night training
- Poo bags