Training sessions will be held most weekends (subject to weather and not on race weekends), Saturday and Sunday mornings during winter. All training announcements are posted weekly on the WA Sleddog Sports Association Group on Facebook. All the sessions held over the racing season will be at Gnangara, directions are below.
The meeting point is at the United Petrol Station on Gnangara Road.
Club training will be at Gnangara Pine Forrest. Ensure you arrive to training at the scheduled time to avoid being locked out of the pines.
We meet at the petrol station to ensure everyone enters Gnangara pines at the correct point and everyone arrives at the training ground safely.
What to bring to Training
- Dogs (to be on lead at all times)
- Poo Bags
- Water for your dog and yourself,
- A means to secure your dog. i.e. crate, stakeout line or car.
- Warm jackets and wet weather gear. We still run in the rain!
- Bike or scooter if you have one
- Cutter, if you have one
- Lights – for night training.